OpenMusic Libraries provide additional functionalities and technologies to those available in OpenMusic. The Forum distribution includes the following libraries:
- OM2Csound: Control primitives for Csound sound synthesis.
- OM-Chant: Control primitives for Chant sound synthesis module using FOFs and vocal simulations.
- OM-Spat: Sound source and scene spatialisation using Ircam’s Spat rendering technologies.
- OM-SuperVP: Sound analysis and synthesis using SuperVP engines.
- OM-pm2: Additive sound analysis and synthesis using Pm2 engine by Ircam (partial tracking, chord-seq analysis, etc.)
- OM-Diph: Control of concatenative sound synthesis using Diphone engine.
- OMChroma: High-level sound synthesis authoring and control (requires OM2Csound).
- OMPrisma: Sound spatialization and spatial sound synthesis modules with OMChroma.
Note: Additional third-party libraries are available on the OpenMusic project page: